This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

CHEAP AIR TICKETS

Discussion about non-SAP related issues: Inquiries, Personal & Commercial advertisements, etc. ( For registered users only)

Moderators: rtella, Snowy, thx4allthefish, The Prince Of Darkness

CHEAP AIR TICKETS

Postby departurezone » Tue May 08, 2012 2:47 am

We are committed to bring the best of air ticketing with competitive fares and guaranteed seats for Domestic and International destinations, powered by the online automated systems, hotel accommodation, tour packages & excursions, Hajj & Umrah packages.
{spammer info removed}
departurezone

Location: Office # 04, Ali Plaza, I-10 Markaz, Islamabad, Pakistan.

Re: CHEAP AIR TICKETS

Postby thx4allthefish » Tue May 08, 2012 3:11 am

Awesome. Could it be, your tickets are so cheap because you employ a lot of pilots that applied for a job with a fake CV? By now this practise is common knowledge. The SAP market being swamped by "fake" consultants was bad enough, but at least they didn't endanger people's lifes!
curiousorange wrote:I give up. Humanity isn't worth saving. Why is there never a Vogon Constructor Fleet around when you really need one?
thx4allthefish

Postby Rich » Tue May 08, 2012 3:32 am

And 5 of the six major operators in that area are operating with major debts so that doesn't help much with such things as Pilots salaries, maintenance etc etc. Apparently over 100 pilots for Air India have called in sick over a dispute concerning training for the new Dreamliner.
Regards

Rich

Abap KC:http://www.richard-harper.me.uk/Kb
SFMDR:http://www.se37.com
Rich

Postby thx4allthefish » Tue May 08, 2012 3:42 am

Small wonder. When you read numbers like these with even more details here:

"Gulati allegedly produced the forged marksheets of DGCA Airline Transport Pilot Licence (ATPL) test to get the commercial pilot licence."

Ever since, Air India has derostered another 'fake pilot' and according to a latest report in NDTV India may have 4000 fake pilots! Surely, 'Catch me if you can' seems to have inspired a whole new generation, suddenly!

And this one here makes you think about stepping into an airplane again, like, ever:

NEW DELHI: Aviation regulator DGCA plans to bring under the scanner over 10,000 commercial pilot license (CPL) holders and conduct third-party audit of all flying schools in the country in the wake of cases of forgery behind securing of licences coming to light.

So yes, thanks for playing, departurezone ... but no.
curiousorange wrote:I give up. Humanity isn't worth saving. Why is there never a Vogon Constructor Fleet around when you really need one?
thx4allthefish

Postby blueteeth » Tue May 08, 2012 4:43 am

I see here a business opportunity for fourth-party auditors auditing the third-party auditors 8)
blueteeth

Postby bgamble » Thu May 10, 2012 4:31 am

I never pay for air
In my opinion, Pepper Spray is underutilized as an effective tool for scope control
bgamble

Return to General Talks