How to use EXIT_SAPMM07M_004

Development (ABAP Development WorkBench, ABAP/4 programming)

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish, YuriT, Gothmog

Hull

How to use EXIT_SAPMM07M_004

Post by Hull » Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:23 pm

Dear all:

I want use "EXIT_SAPMM07M_004" in enhancement "MBCFC004" to enter characteristics values to a batch which is receipted for a production order, I modify "ZXMBCU04", in which I fill value to table "Values", but after the function call, a error message is throw out by function "CTMS_DDB_SET_VALUE", the error message is as follow:

Error in EXIT_SAPMM07_004: object '60006 00014082501', char. 'C1', value '999', error 'CHARACTERISTIC_NOT_FOUND'.

If I don't fill value for characteristic C1, the error is not occurred, but the other values I filled in table "Values" are still blank in the receipted batch.

What can I do?
Thanks in advance.

jlgeesen

Re: How to use EXIT_SAPMM07M_004

Post by jlgeesen » Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:55 am

Hello , i am facing exactly the same issue.
in my case i have added a call of BAPI_OBJCL_GETDETAIL to check a characteristic for the vendor

CALL FUNCTION 'BAPI_OBJCL_GETDETAIL'
EXPORTING
OBJECTKEY = l_objkey
OBJECTTABLE = 'LFA1'

the simple call of this bapi have overwritten the global data ICIND
(originally avalaible characteristics for the batch ) of programm SAPLCTMS with characteristics ID available for vendors !

generating an error after this read :
READ TABLE ICIND WITH KEY IMP_VALUES-ATINN "4.0C: UDEF
BINARY SEARCH.

the content of this table can be explicited testing the function module for each line of ICIND !
CONVERSION_EXIT_ATINN_OUTPUT

when i replaced the call of function module BAPI_OBJCL_GETDETAIL by a simple select on AUSP , the error does not occur any more

CALL FUNCTION 'CONVERSION_EXIT_ATINN_INPUT'
EXPORTING
INPUT = c_atnam_vendor
IMPORTING
OUTPUT = l_atinn_vendor
select single
* from ausp where objek = i_lifnr(10)
and atinn = l_atinn_vendor
and klart = '010' .

if sy-subrc = 0.
e_atwrt = ausp-atwrt.

endif.