SAP SD Consultant
thyssenkrupp Group Services Gdańsk
Joining thyssenkrupp IT Competence Center, you will be part of a team of dedicated professionals, who support and develop Global IT Applications and thyssenkrupp infrastructure worldwide. We promise to create an environment where each employee feels valued and our teams are driven by the group spirit. You will be equipped with all necessary tools, which will help you develop your full professional potential. You will be able to balance your private and professional life, staying in close contact with what really matters to you.
- At least 3 years of experience on a similar position
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Informatics, Computer Science or related
- Fluent written and spoken English, German language will be an asset
- Excellent and broad knowledge of SAP SD; additional knowledge of SAP PP and/or CS will be an asset
- ABAP and debugging skills will be welcomed
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and decision making skills
- Strong service thinking skills and service orientation
- Flexibility and good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and attention to details
- Maintenance of SAP systems as the 2nd level of support
- Cooperation with the worldwide SAP in-house teams
- Support of business users across the globe
- Implementation of solutions within the global system landscapes
- Analyzing errors and developing work arounds / permanent solutions
- Perform feasibility check and cost estimation for change requests
- Implementation of change requests
- Perform regularly support and maintenance tasks
- Support interfaces to other modules and (sub-)systems
- Support of go-lives and collaboration in projects
At thyssenkrupp you will be able to extend your horizon – thanks to an „open door” culture, an international team and a wide range of individual training courses. You will participate in transformation of global SAP system landscapes using your expertise to support implementation and maintenance of new and legacy systems. Opportunity to interact with customers, learn and use new SAP products and technologies will be essential to your professional growth and career development.
A collaborative approach and treating each other with respect have been central to what we do for more than 200 years. If that's as important to you as it is to us, then apply now!
We offer our future employees a relocation bonus & support in legalizing their stay and work in Poland!
If you want to apply, please click here: https://system.erecruiter.pl/FormTempla ... 6bddc3a38f
thyssenkrupp Group Services Gdańsk Sp. z o.o.
Human Resources Department
al.Grunwaldzka 472 D, 80-309 Gdańsk
Telephone: +48 58 783 60 00