about integration PM/PP when breakdown

Logistics : PM and its sub-modules & SM

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish, PJA

koba

about integration PM/PP when breakdown

Post by koba » Fri Jan 10, 2003 4:48 pm

:roll: I do not find how the integration is done between PP/PM when a work center get breakdown.

A notification for breakdown is created in PM ; there is a field in order to specify that the production is stopped in this notification. But I do not see where the work center resource is no more available.

I explain in another way : I think when there is a breakdown of a work center, PM creates a notification (where is the link work center/technical object -in the tabstrip of the technical object ? - ???) and this notification disabled this work center resource. How is it done ? :idea:

Thanks a lot.

Koba

chanda

Post by chanda » Mon Jan 20, 2003 8:41 am

hi! in the technical object master data there is a filed called work center in the location tab page.....this is the PP work center and is different from the Maint. work center which you specify in the Acc assg. sub screen. The PP module uses the PP work center of the technical object and the system condition indicator in your order to do the availability check of the equipment... i think the capacity formula for checking the availabilty of the PP work center has to be specified in the PP module.... :!:
A PP man explain better!

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 24, 2003 9:01 am

Hi,
Thank you for your answer.
I know that there is a field for work center in the tabstrip 'location'. But I think it is only to get the load of the maintenance work center using this work center among the work center loads in PP and no more.

In any case I will test it, and send to you the reaction of the system

Have a good day

Sami li

Post by Sami li » Wed Jan 29, 2003 9:46 pm

Hello,

Have you test it? I also would like to know the results. Please let me know if it is possible.

Thanks

Sami