Incorrect Comfirmations

Logistics : PS

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish

MikeC

Incorrect Comfirmations

Post by MikeC » Wed Dec 11, 2002 4:40 am

Hi all

I was using time sheet against projects... there are times after i try to transfer the data from the time sheet to project system, there are incorrect comfirmations.

Anyone has any idea what could be the caused of this?

Appreciate if anyone can advise

regards
Mike

fatman

Incorrect confirmations

Post by fatman » Thu Dec 12, 2002 1:28 am

Hi Mike,

Incorrect confirmation in what sense? What is the error or specific problem in confirmation.

You can go to transaction CN30 if it is not transferred properly to PS.

fatman

MikeC

Post by MikeC » Thu Dec 12, 2002 8:07 pm

Hi Fatman

..is the users who had been tranferring data from time sheet to projects.

..some of this data get transfer to projects thru transaction CAT5 and there are some data which I need to do postprocessing comfirmations (CN30)... why is this so? and how can i ensure that everything get posted in CAT5...

please advise

regards
MikeC

fatman

confirmations

Post by fatman » Tue Dec 17, 2002 12:18 am

Hi Mike,

THere are many reasons to get stuck in the CN30 transaction ,during the transfer of man hours from CATS to PS . Some I have listed below.

* When you give the posting period which is already locked.
* When your network/service orders is process by some others during transfer.

Also due to some other reasons which cannot be explained ( force majure conditions :roll: )

Usually after transfer of the manhours you have to go to the transaction CN30 and check . If you see your userid then you can reprocess from there.

Anbudan
FATMAN

Kencan

CAT5 - Transfer time to PS

Post by Kencan » Mon Feb 10, 2003 2:41 pm

Hi Anbudan Fatman,

I have a similar problem where the costs are not transferred eventhough confirmations are created. I looked up OSS note 155282. Prog ZKAAFRU1 shows the discrepancies between confirmations and followup CO documents.

This is not a generic problem. It happened only for one employee for a particular week. For others the same week had no problem. Any suggestions??

Thanks in advance
Kencan

fatman

Incorrect confirmations

Post by fatman » Thu Feb 13, 2003 1:13 am

Hi Kencan,

I hope you would have done COFC also. Some time this unidentified problems may happen as I mentioned in my earlier posting . I have also faced similar problem like you for one employee for a particular week and that is due to cancellation of transferred manhours repeatedly.

Some times we have to compromise and live with these types of problem especially in CATS.

FATMAN

ps. I am FATMAN not Anbudan FATMAN . Anbudan means " With Love " in my language Tamil.